What happens if you eat Amanita Muscaria?
Amanita Muscaria is a hallucinogen of natural origin, the active substances of which are muscimol and ibotenic acid.
To achieve the effect, red mushroom is eaten fresh or dried.
The effects appear within half an hour or an hour and a half, the culmination occurs in three hours. A return to normal usually occurs after 12-24 hours, but some exposure may persist for several more days.
Amanita muscaria is known for the unpredictability of its effects – the same dose can affect different people in very different ways.
Short-term and long-term exposure
Depending on the place of growth, the accepted amount and body weight of a person, fly agaric can cause a nose leak, decreased blood pressure, increased sweating and salivation, hearing, vision and balance disturbances, mood swings, euphoria or dizziness.
The effect of Amanita Muscaria:
- Pain relief
- Muscle relaxation
- Physical euphoria
- Impaired coordination
- Altered perception of the world
- Colour enhancement
- Auditory hallucination
Note: effects strongly depends on the amount consumed .
Side effects and health risks
Side effects which may occur of eating red fly agaric:
- dizziness, confusion
- heart palpitations
- increased body temperature
- fatigue and deep sleep
Using Amanita Muscaria may benefit your health in:
- Boosting immune system
- Amanita has natural pain killing properties
- Increased strength, endurance, and virility (microdosing)
- Effective against arthritis treatment
- Can help purge and detoxify the body
- Lowers inflammation
Dependence and withdrawal syndrome
In general, Amanita Muscaria does not cause addiction. At the same time, death from the use of the so-called magic mushrooms (to which the fly agaric belongs) is associated not so much with the toxicity of the fungus, but with the fact that hallucinations change the perception of the world, and dangerous does not seem dangerous. In such a situation, a person can behave unpredictably and pose a threat to himself and others.
Signs of poisoning and overdose
Red fly agaric in large quantities is life threatening. When ingested, the fungus causes poisoning, which in the worst case can be fatal.
Attention! Use Amanita Muscaria responsibly as this fungus is classified as poisonous. Our product is not for eating and we are not responsible for any poisoning and damage to health if consumed.